Is your child ignoring the piggy bank you got them? Do they just want to spend their allowance right away rather than save it for the future? We've got just the event to help teach your children the value of saving money.
Pioneer's 3rd annual Super Star Youth Saturday is a free virtual event geared towards teaching children how to save money and have fun at the same time! Join one of our online classes, taught by Junior Achievement of Idaho, and learn the value of saving. The event is for children grades K - 7th, with two age appropriate class sessions to choose from on April 17th.
Attendees of the event will receive:
- A goodie bag with supplies for the session (if multiple children are attending and you want a goodie bag for each one, register each child individually)
- New Super Star Youth Savings Accounts will receive $25 to open the acount.*
- Existing Super Star Youth Savings Account holders who make a deposit to their account, Pioneer will match the deposit up to $10.*
There are two times to choose from on April 17th:
- 10:30 AM MST session for grades K - 3rd
- 11:30 AM MST session for grades 4th - 7th
Virtual Super Star Youth Saturday
Date and Time
Saturday Apr 17, 2021
April 17, 2021 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM