Vendor neutral technology broker / advisor that partners with all major service providers to bring you the best experts, best solutions, and best pricing for your phone and IT needs.
FREE unlimited consultation, FREE assessments of your security, phone systems, connectivity, data, or mobility services.
OTG Consulting is a vendor neutral technology broker that has the ability to research ALL of the service providers for you in a matter of a couple of days, saving your IT team weeks or months of research. We then determine the best vendors for your unique needs, schedule one on one meetings with the top engineers, gather competitive quotes, and present them to you for review, all at no cost. We will save your team time and money, research all the best providers, and be your valued advisor before, during, and after implimentation. If you ever have an issue with support, we can escalate your concern for quick results.
- Voice – Improve efficiency and collaboration – VoIP, UCaaS, CCaaS, hosted PBX, SIP Trunks, POTS lines, MS Teams integrations, CRM integrations, compliance, video conferencing, and more.
- Internet – Cable, Fiber, DSL, Satellite, Cellular, LTE, EoC. We can offer multiple circuit options for each location in case of fall out and solutions for remote or pop-up locations.
- SD-WAN – Connect all your business communications across multiple locations and manage everything over the same network. Integrates with cloud security and gives you real time control.
- Cloud – Real solutions that enable businesses everywhere to lower costs, backup their data, and increase efficiency with hosted cloud services.
- Data – Enable your employees to securely connect to critical data in real-time – from anywhere in the world. Work from home - Work from anywhere.
- Security – Cybersecurity awareness training, managed firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Services (IDPS), Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Mobility – Mobile Device Management (all carriers). Carriers can be combined, single billing, managed connectivity, equipment, software, staging and kitting, threat protection, supports BYOD, IoT single SIM devices, free analysis, typically saves 10% to 20% plus management time.